[DeTomaso] I hate being technically incompetent-stalling issue

Kerry Maguire kmaguire at landrovermiramar.com
Thu Dec 4 11:36:11 EST 2008

The car had the symptoms of running out of gas. When I was rolling about 30 MPH and the car stalled, I would let out the clutch, it would fire right up, and then run normally for a short distance. Sometimes it would not and I just had to pull over to the side of the road.

The car turned over strongly when I was stopped, but sometimes sounded as though only one cylinder would try to fire up when the engine turned over. Then, about a half hour later, the car would start right up an run normally and I was able to drive it home.

Regards,

Kerry