[DeTomaso] Prices

Fernando Bianchi bianchito at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 3 07:26:03 EST 2008

Up to now, US prices were been held by Euro demand. Now that we are in hard recession too (actually in deep shit!!), and not even the exchange helps, prices will begin to fall, suppossedly" as there should be less demand.

Fernando Bianchi,
Spain.

In a message dated 12/2/08 6 11 58, tcabanski at tencom.com writes:  > Talk about giving it away !> A little over $33K.> That is why Pantera's struggle to go up in value when someone can go out> and buy a super clean one for less the $34K.>  Just shows that now is not the time to be in a hurry to sell anything. When you dump something on the market with a 'must be gone by Tuesday' scheme, you're going to give it away. This was a super-clean car, very well-bought, easily worth $10K more. I hope that this went to somebody who will love and care for it, but it wouldn't surprise me to see it back on the market in a few months, perhaps through a more conventional sales channel, with a much higher asking price.... Mike