[DeTomaso]   Real Beauty ending on ebay at 4:40 Pacific Time

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Dec 2 12:42:13 EST 2008

In a message dated 12/2/08 6 11 58, tcabanski at tencom.com writes:

> Talk about giving it away !
> A little over $33K.
> That is why Pantera's struggle to go up in value when someone can go out
> and buy a super clean one for less the $34K.

Just shows that now is not the time to be in a hurry to sell anything.   When
you dump something on the market with a 'must be gone by Tuesday' scheme,
you're going to give it away.   This was a super-clean car, very well-bought,
easily worth $10K more.

I hope that this went to somebody who will love and care for it, but it
wouldn't surprise me to see it back on the market in a few months, perhaps through
a more conventional sales channel, with a much higher asking price....