[DeTomaso] Aluminum flywheel

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Tue Dec 2 09:24:05 EST 2008

Dear Goran,

The comment was that the 5/16th was probably adequate, but his preference, based on years of experience, was to use 3/8ths inch diameter bolts. Since some machine work was going to be required anyway, I pressed on with the larger size.

Flywheel Rookie, Chuck Engles

"What's with a flywheel and pressure plate? They're *simple*! Nothin' to worry about." Not.