[DeTomaso] Aluminum flywheel

Steve Hawkins shawkins777 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 1 21:03:16 EST 2008

Yall are making this a lot harder than it has to be.  I just bolted the
Fidanza flywheel on and used the Centerforce clutch and pressure plate same
as Will.  Only difference is adding a couple of washers on the pressure
plate bolts and putting the correct weights on.  Same as stock for the most
part.  Am I leaving anything out Will?  Will and I are using the same
Fidanza flywheel and clutch/pressure plate which is a Centerforce DF700000.

Steve