[DeTomaso] RENO FERNLEY ADVICE NEEDED

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 1 12:01:47 EST 2008

In my experience when using the 'Full Course A' it has always been without the 'peanut loop', but no reason you cannot keep it in. The bypass is actually quite a quick switchback over the brow of the hill.

Julian
  In a message dated 11/29/08 17 51 33, msm at portata.com writes:  > I like the full four-mile course layout (Course A).? It has more straights > and plenty of room to stretch your legs with less traffic.>  The question is, WHICH full four-mile course layout (Course A) are you referring to? Perplexingly, the track website actually shows two slightly different configurations with the same name! If you go here: http://www.reno-fernleyraceway.com/track_map.php The top map (above the little mini-maps) shows the absolute longest layout. However, if you look just under the mini-maps, a slightly different course with the same name is offered. It eliminates a few corners and a nice straight (8A-8B-9A-9B). I prefer the very longest configuration; there's nothing to be gained by eliminating these corners, as the track just would go via a short, slow bypass anyway. Mike