[DeTomaso] Super-cool tool!

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 31 14:32:57 EDT 2008

Agreed!!!  As I previously posted, these things work great!

I have the ezi-bleed, but I think the Motive Bleeder is a better product since you don't have to air-down a tire to safe pressures to bleed your brakes.

See my previous post on the subject for how to make your own ezi-bleed system:
http://realbig.com/pipermail/detomaso/2008-August/099560.html

And here's how to make your own Motiv-Bleeder for less than $25:
http://www.bmw-m.net/TechProc/bleeder.htm

FWIW, I'm going to buy a spare brake fluid cap for each of my cars, as well as the
associated fittings so I can easily flush and bleed each brake system on an annual basis
without having to swap fittings between caps.

Cheers!
Garth