[DeTomaso] NPC: Looking for photos of 80's era Mustang Police cars

Peter Kovacs peter-kovacs at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 30 14:26:11 EDT 2008

...in 1984, there were no cell phones, cell phone cameras, small digital cameras, and I don't think there were even any disposable cameras. Back then, "What happened in Vegas, stayed in Vegas".................................even V-8 Vegas!!

Peter Kovacs
Property Equity & Mortgage Mgmt
209 345-6708
209 523-4919 fx