[DeTomaso] NPC: Looking for photos of 80's era Mustang Police cars

Peter Kovacs peter-kovacs at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 30 13:28:58 EDT 2008

My memory is jogged. Tough to take pictures while handcuffed and watching my V8 Vega being loaded on a tow truck behind the high school. I couldn't even wave to my friends as they drove by during lunch break let alone take pictures of the 5.0 CHP. Good luck in your search.

Peter Kovacs
Property Equity & Mortgage Mgmt
209 345-6708
209 523-4919 fx