[DeTomaso] Racing C6.

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Fri Aug 29 14:06:49 EDT 2008

Why not take a fast look at the progress of my Corvette?
http://www.hemipanter.se/ Fare down the site. The chassis is now
finished, and a few body components are in its place as well as the
engine.  This is for the Barkarby Street Car Festival this weekend,
for those members here in Sweden that like to have a look at the car.
Street car, well this is NOT a street car, the car is there becouse the
main sponsor Simonize is having a monter and wants the car for
the show.
My "Race Car Chassisbook" is now for sale. 202 sides of how to
build a racecar. In English, ehhhhh my sort of English.
Myself I am taking the Hemipanter to the Rosersberg as every year,
as this is a top of the line sportscar show. If anybody reading this
is going to be there, please give me a mail.
Regards
Goran