[DeTomaso] Quella's place

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Aug 29 03:34:34 EDT 2008

In a message dated 8/28/08 18 25 4, tonydigi at optonline.net writes:

> Anybody have a good email address for Pantera Performance Center in
> Castlerock?  The old address I had for Becky doesn't work.

Yes, it does.

Becky has a problem with her e-mail server; it sends a bounce message in
response to every single e-mail they get, yet in fact the messages are going
through just fine.   It's easy to see why you would think they weren't getting
through though.

She needs to change her tinkertoy ISP to something proper and robust--like
AOL! :>)