[DeTomaso] Fw: Overheating update

Will Demelo wdemelo at cogeco.ca
Thu Aug 28 16:35:51 EDT 2008

Old Haltech F9 system. I couldn't even connect to the ECU the other day. Run
time error...., no connect....bla, bla bla... This is mostly due to me not
having patience. I f#&King hate computers, especially old ones.
So I just went and bought $4k worth of FAST EFI today.
Anyone wanna buy a smashed laptop for cheap?
Will