[DeTomaso] CA Annual inspections back on the docket

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Thu Aug 28 14:07:50 EDT 2008

Here's an easy to copy and paste list to send hate mail

senator.torlakson at sen.ca.gov,
senator.cox at sen.ca.gov,
senator.aanestad at sen.ca.gov,
senator.ashburn at sen.ca.gov,
senator.cedillo at sen.ca.gov,
senator.dutton at sen.ca.gov,
senator.florez at sen.ca.gov,
senator.kuehl at sen.ca.gov,
senator.runner at sen.ca.gov,
senator.simitian at sen.ca.gov

I sent one ( who's gonna know I live in GA , address removed )

I put "Opposed to A B 3053" in the subject line

and pointed out that car collectors are usually older, therefore more likely
to vote (statically speaking) are more affluent and therefore more likely to
give money to political candidates and that these cars support an entire
industry and that if they were regulated to museum pieces because they
couldn't be driven then the values would fall because nobody is going to pay
6 figures for a toy they can't play with; and thus aside from jobs, parts,
wages etc. that is being lost that a huge amount of personal property tax
value would also be lost.

Let's sick every car person in America on them.

Michael from SoCal for now

--
Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you
have received this message in error, then delete it. Thank you