[DeTomaso] Toyo Proxes ST tires for your original 15" Campys

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 28 02:08:23 EDT 2008

It seems the Toyo Proxes ST size that's perfect for the rear of our Panteras (295/50-15) is
becoming scarce, and soon to be obsolete.  Here are a few sources that still list them on
their websites. I just ordered a pair from prostreetonline.  FWIW, the price has gone up by
approximately 40% since I bought mine last year.  Get yours now while you still can.

http://www.customwheelsdirect.com/tires_brand/tire_detail.php?id=1287
($142 + $30 shipping)

http://www.prostreetonline.com/x/toyo-proxes-st-tires.asp
($143 ea, 15% off with HD5T coupon code + $16.86 UPS ground shipping - I just ordered an extra pair)

http://www.tiredeals4less.com/TOYO_Proxes_ST_C165.cfm
($116 ea + $65 shipping)

Cheers!
Garth