[DeTomaso] Cost of drinks at the Fun Rally.

msm at portata.com msm at portata.com
Thu Aug 28 01:38:16 EDT 2008

Judy,

We have bought beverages in bulk by the bottle.  It is how we can afford to provide so much for so little.  The whos and hows of the transaction are irrelevant to the issue at hand.

The figures I presented are the actual numbers from the 2008 rally at the Orleans.  If we return there next year, I expect that the figures would be about the same.  Bob Reid is working with the Reno hotel to see if we can put together a similar deal.

Mark