[DeTomaso] Clever Clutch Assist

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Aug 27 23:23:01 EDT 2008

In a message dated 8/27/08 20 13 27, Pantera007 at provamo.com writes:

> NO NO NO!!!
>
> What you do is WIND the spring onto the shaft.  No disassembly required!!!

I thought about that, but since the whole assembly was in my hands I didn't
consider it much.

It seems to me that doing so would really wreck the spring.   Is it resilient
enough to put up with that much abuse?   You seem to speak of experience?

I wouldn't mind replacing the broken springs on my own car if that's the
case?   (Or even better, have YOU replace the broken springs on my car if that's
the case!)   HAHAHA!!!

Do tell?