[DeTomaso] Survey info

Fastgrandma at aol.com Fastgrandma at aol.com
Wed Aug 27 13:27:53 EDT 2008

You guys are missing my point.   I was referring that it could affect
'connecting' flights.   Duh!

The way things are going, one never can count on the airline still being in
business when the time comes. My daughter had reservations already made in the
spring for a Nov. trip to Hawaii; she's already had to reschedule once due to
flights no longer available and is keeping her fingers crossed no other
airlines stop services before the time comes.

Judy