[DeTomaso] electric diagram

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Wed Aug 27 11:23:54 EDT 2008

Not sure about the post-80s wide body cars but there are four different
factory schematics for '71-'76 cars, all different, and in my experience, none fit
any car perfectly. What '71-76 Pantera owners do is order the schematic with
the closest published date to the build date of their car, and annotate that
schematic as variations are found on your machine.   I suspect the late cars
will vary about the same. Good luck- J Deryke