[DeTomaso] Upgrade your Veglia gauges with VDO internals

Lynn Wall cars at wt-inc.com
Wed Aug 27 11:13:59 EDT 2008

All,

for what its worth I have had her rebuild all my gauges in my Sunbeam Tiger
and she was GREAT to work with.  She is the "go-to" person for all gauge
rebuilding for the Sunbeam Tigers (and I'm sure many others).  As some of
you know Tigers suffer from overheating issues as well and she took my Temp
gauge and my sending unit and calibrated them together.

I give her a STRONG recommendation.

Lynn (owner of two cars with overheating issues but due to length of
restoration it is doubtful that I will ever have issues at the same time)