[DeTomaso] Damaged Hood and Decklid

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Tue Aug 26 15:44:10 EDT 2008

Art,

Wow, you're one lucky dude for sure.  Your car was a beauty and thanks
to some divine guidance, good karma or whatever you're still with us.
Must have been hard to go take those photos, I think my camera woulda
had tears rolling down the lens, but in the end it's just stuff and
luckily the clowns at Barrett-Jackson haven't ruined our cars yet with
outrageous prices and you'll be able to get another one and make it
show worthy as well.

The car looks pretty bad and you might not have walked away but you
survived and that says something about the car's structural integrity
if nothing else, it did protect you and allowed you to play another
day.

Glad that you're looking for another one, maybe YELLOW this time?

Michael in Savannah

--
Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia