[DeTomaso] Damaged Hood and Decklid

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Tue Aug 26 12:54:56 EDT 2008

Glad that you are OK!  What about the rest of the car, drivetrain,
interior, wheels, suspension pieces, anything you can use on another
car or sell to help fund another car.  Insurance?  How are they
treating you?  Ticket?  Any photos of the whole car, were you wearing
a seat belt and what was hit, obviously the car protected you, good
info for all of us.  Any cause attributed to any mechanical failure?

Have you started shopping yet?

Michael in Savannah

--
Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you
have received this message in error, then delete it. Thank you