[DeTomaso] Silver State - No Pantera's?

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Tue Aug 26 12:24:03 EDT 2008

All paws in the air in my garage.  Rear uprights have been sent out
for fixin' up, not sure if all parts will be back in time.  Still have
lots to do.  Out this week on site in Wisconsin.

I have hotel reservations and -will- be at the event, though it may
not be in a Pantera, and I may not be racing.

Asa Jay
<slacking at slacking>