[DeTomaso] Damaged Hood and Decklid

Bob Radefeld bob at dodgecarroll.com
Tue Aug 26 09:53:54 EDT 2008

Art,
 Last year when a little gal ran a stop sign I ended up with
hood & front crossmember damage similiar to yours. After
checking with all the vendors I ended up getting a new OEM
factory hood & used crossmember from Kirk @ Amerisport.
He actually sent me more parts than these just in case
there was any hidden damage once my bodyman started
tearing things apart. He even allowed me to return my
crunched hood to him for credit towards the new one. I
would highly recommend that you contact Kirk on both
items although I have no idea if he can help you on your
decklid. He was very fair to me regarding pricing on the
parts that I ended up using & what we didn't use was
just returned to him along with my crunched hood. Have
him take a look at your pictures & he can probably tell
you what can be salvaged. BTW, what the he** caused
that kind of damage?? Hope no one was hurt!

Bob Radefeld