[DeTomaso] POCA 2009 trip to Italy

Jim Gray jimgray at cableone.net
Mon Aug 25 17:08:55 EDT 2008

Dear Walt,

The information that appeared in the POCA Newsletter greatly overstated the
tasks that I had agreed to do when Mats Gorski called me.  The best thing to
do would be to contact Ms. Daniela Fedel in Modena.  She is with the travel
agency that is supposedly making all arrangements.  Her phone # is 0039 059
220022.  Her e-mail is dfedel at modenatur.it <mailto:dfedel at modenatur.it>  or
info at modena.it <mailto:info at modena.it> .  I am not making any arrangements
or collecting any fees in spite of what the Newsletter said.  My only
commitment was to collect contact information and forward it to Ms. Fedel,
which I have been doing.

Good luck.  I wish I could go this time but sadly I will not be able to.

Jim Gray