[DeTomaso] Heater Hoses & Pipes

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Sun Aug 24 07:03:04 EDT 2008

When adjusted to fully close the heater valve the lever operating range allows cabin heating to "normal room temperature" when ambient temperature is low enough to give frost on the outside of the windows. That covers the driving conditions for most Panteras IMO. The issue of keeping the windows clear is more a problem with poor air circulation (read: no fresh air intake) and defroster vent design.

Tomas