[DeTomaso] Heater Hoses & Pipes

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Sat Aug 23 04:42:19 EDT 2008

Don't worry about the ridge, I don't have any ridges in all of my main cooling tubing and no joints have moved for me. Retorque the clamps after a couple of heat cycles and you're good to go. Insulating the pipes a waste of time IMO, instead make sure your heater valve shuts off water flow properly. With no circulation the tubes are cool to the touch where they exit the tunnel. Insulating them is also pretty much impossible as they are welded in place inside the center console.

Tomas