[DeTomaso] 2009 Fun Rally Location

Fastgrandma at aol.com Fastgrandma at aol.com
Thu Aug 21 19:52:08 EDT 2008

In a message dated 8/17/08 6:02:55 PM, asajay at asajay.com writes:

> Even before leaving The Plaza, the "Tradition" of closing down
> Fremont Street to park all Panteras got shut down when the city closed
> Fremont permanently.

Fremont Street was shut down for a couple of years before we were allowed
back on but still ------ in the meantime we could walk across the street from the
Plaza and get our wonderful shrimp cocktails!   It was nice to go to the car
show this year if only to finish the trip with a full tummy!   It was a sign
of the times that the 99 cent cocktail was now $1.99 but still worth it!

Judy