[DeTomaso] Lesson from the Vette Set?

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 21 15:44:03 EDT 2008

I think the distance issue is very different for most Panteras.  Someone driving a 3 year old Vette or Mustang with great AC and an 8 speaker sound system is a lot more likely to drive a longer distance.  Driving a car that is a work in progress across the country is a lot more of an issue.  I know there are exceptions, but I suspect So Cal to Vegas is about the comfortable limit for a lot of Pantera owners.

I totally agree with the position that Panteras should be driven, but I think they are not the best car for a long distance drive.

Ken