[DeTomaso] 2009 Fun Rally Location "say NO to Sandy EggO"

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Thu Aug 21 11:23:05 EDT 2008

Most years (4 out of 5ive) the track event is the only event.

NOTE: Even though I know the POCA presidents make an extended effort
to improve the club, until some feature becomes available I'll
probably remain a renegade from Colorado

I love you all, remember that love does not guarentee a happy marriage.

I remain,

dirty and grouchy . . .