[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 49, Issue 20-Reno Event

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Wed Aug 20 16:32:37 EDT 2008

I thought I would finally comment on the Reno area
I have ridden dirt bikes from Mindon to Virgina city,
or Carson city... Angels camp to Reno many times
We usually do it in the fall when the leaves are turning
Judy, Jack and Larry all live in God's country... the views
are breathless.... Tahoe is just a short hop over the hill
Many drives could be arranged... but not at speed

Going to the Virgina city hill climb next month
then Mindon to Virgina city in October on dirt bikes...
I love going to this area but could never live there
because my wife is the shopper and would not survive

Bob Benson- trailer queen slacker

deal here.