[DeTomaso] 2009 Fun Rally Location

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Wed Aug 20 14:51:34 EDT 2008

There you have it, experience from somebody who has been there and probably
has the t-shirt and a few memorable thong souvenirs in the glove box.  I
couldn't get 20 responses regarding Nashville last winter, so if you have
something that works ( Vegas ) and that is getting enough responses to keep
it going - the only phrase that comes to mind is "don't fix it if it ain't
broke!"

Now if you want to have a second event, go for it, but I wouldn't compete
with a proven winner and dilute that event, you could always do Reno in the
fall and maybe those who couldn't attend in the spring could do that one or
some guys could do both.

Rodney King, Non Pantera Owner, but looks like he got hit by one, said it
best, "can't we all just get along?"

I'm still up for a Nashville rally in 2009, lots of cool country roads, a
racetrack is available, more entertainment than you can shake a stick at and
reasonable rooms, etc.

Let me know.

Michael in Savannah

--
Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you
have received this message in error, then delete it. Thank you