[DeTomaso] 2009 Fun Rally Location

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Wed Aug 20 14:02:23 EDT 2008

Good idea.  How about this . . .

Vegas (I mean Reno) and a traveling Fall Fandango???

SCCA has centrally located to Kansas (a few years ago) so the runoffs
and autoX gig are centrally located to make if fair for all.  this
seems a good idea - maybe we could use the scca track (name slips my
feeble mind)???

anything is possible (I may even get my truck up and running)

grouchy & dirty, durango