[DeTomaso] I can see for miles and miles and miles...

Trevor Fougere trevor at fougere.com
Wed Aug 20 03:55:31 EDT 2008

Having just installed Kirk Evans' "Cat Eye Quad Light Kit", relays and a
stop kit, I now have:

1 - Eliminated my rectangular darkness grade headlights and can see at night

2 - Eliminated the heretofore unsolved issue of massive headlight jitter -
despite numerous attempts

3 - A car that looks a whole lot cooler!

But, I was faced with....What are the regulations for aiming headlights? And
how to go about doing it.

In searching for solutions, I came across this excellent article on the
subject...and though I would pass it along:

http://www.danielsternlighting.com/tech/aim/aim.html

or

http://tinyurl.com/yhdm9z

Trevor