[DeTomaso] This really pisses me off...... yet another Ebay Abuser...

steven.liebenow at att.net steven.liebenow at att.net
Tue Aug 19 17:28:22 EDT 2008

Blatant keyword spamming on some of his auctions for Pantera and Mangusta parts......

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260273168729

If guys can get their auctions for Mangustas booted for putting Shelby in the text, as do Mustang guys many times... should this guy be booted for mis-listing these parts??

The shifter gate is a Pantera part, Ford never sold Mangusta stuff....plus it IS different.... (in a Ford box...)

Shifter lever is a Pantera part....Ford never sold Mangusta stuff, plus it is shorter than a real Goose shifter....

Wheels, well, I've never seen a 4 lug Pantera yet.....

Steve