[DeTomaso] Original 100-mile Pantera sold at auction

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 15:26:26 EDT 2008

<<< The hammer price was $80K (I was there and saw it).  $88K includes the premium I suppose. >>>

I had heard from another friend who was there that it sold for $80,000, but when I checked
the website it showed $88,000 (10% buyers premium apparently).  Damn!  I'm in the wrong
line of work. I should start an auction house then take a 10% cut of whatever comes across
the floor.

It's a start, 88K plus a buyers Prem isn't that bad,

The hammer price was $80K (I was there and saw it).  $88K includes the premium I suppose.