[DeTomaso] Original 100-mile Pantera sold at auction

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Tue Aug 19 14:43:04 EDT 2008

It's a start, 88K plus a buyers Prem isn't that bad, esp for an "L",
(personal preference) with a choked down low power smog motor.
I'm sure a 1971 with 100 miles in red or yellow would have done much better.
 I think it's the bumpers, just not sexy enough to break 100K.  I can't
think of any car with safety bumpers that sells for much more, certainly not
a Bricklin SV-1.

Michael in Savannah

--
Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you
have received this message in error, then delete it. Thank you