[DeTomaso] EDELBROCK HEADS

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Tue Aug 19 14:34:10 EDT 2008

Dear Chris,

Wow. Very impressive. Addressing the exhaust ports: do "normal" Pantera headers bolt up to the CHIs? No special header fabrication required?

I didn't know that the Weiand 2V Xclerator (with adaptors) would bolt up to the CHIs. Interesting.

I recall some unusual issues that arose with MME when your new engine developed problems. Has MME stepped up and solved them to your satisfaction?

Warmest regards, Chuck Engles