[DeTomaso] Stunning Pcar on Ebay.

chris terp thefuture98070 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 13:06:29 EDT 2008

The price on my car just went up!

Chris Terp

--- On Tue, 8/19/08, P. Rimov <rimov at charter.net> wrote:

From: P. Rimov <rimov at charter.net>
Subject: [DeTomaso] Stunning Pcar on Ebay.
To: deTomaso at realbig.com
Date: Tuesday, August 19, 2008, 7:44 AM

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-Trucks___DeTomaso-Pantera-Ferrari-Lamborghini-Ford-Porsche_W0QQitemZ280257400639QQddnZCarsQ20Q26Q20TrucksQQddiZ2282QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item280257400639&_trkparms=39%3A1%7C65%3A10%7C240%3A1309&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245

Stunning blue Pcar on Ebay. Add says seller auctioning off car because wife
says it is too loud and wants a convertible. Um, roll down the windows and use
ear plugs, sound canceling ear phones, quieter mufflers, get a different wife,
all options other than selling a car you just had exquisitely restored and
personalized and have not had the opportunity to enjoy, a little even. Don't
know how much he has in it but if $85,000 is his minimum, some one is getting a
gorgeous car for tens of thousands of dollars less that it would take to finish
a car like this one.

Just my opinion, and that's all I have to say about that

Paul Gump