[DeTomaso] Stunning Pcar on Ebay.

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Tue Aug 19 11:59:01 EDT 2008

To bad they can't spell "brake" (three times in a row).

Very nice looking Pantera.  Looks like they just took it out of the
Hot Wheels box.  I would think after spending that kind money, the
wife would at least want to get some value out of it.  Once she
experiences a convertible, especially a Stingray convertible, she'll
probably want to go back to the Pantera.

Asa Jay