[DeTomaso] ANYBODY USING COMPOSITE DIZZY GEAR?

Chris Lewis clewis at dmn.net
Tue Aug 19 10:27:31 EDT 2008

Can anybody here on the mailing list tell me what their experience has been like with a Comp Cams Composite Distibutor Gear.  I think my bronze gear
has worn out and I like the idea of not needing to replace the gear every 2500 miles, which is what the composite gear seems to offer.  My engine is
a Clevor / Boss architecture so therefore has a Windsor style gear and distributor.  Thnaks in advance for your comments!