[DeTomaso] Pantera Woodward photo

Ian H ihannington286720mi at comcast.net
Mon Aug 18 18:37:35 EDT 2008

Hey! that's my yellow car second from the right.

We ended up finding a very nice spot directly across the street from here
this year after getting screwed out of the location in this picture.  A lot
of Pantera owners chose not to bring thier cars up due to the uncertanty
over us having any spots at all this year.  Too bad as the weather was
perfect, and we had something we hadn't had in the last six
years.............Afternoon shade!  We are going to check into leasing this
spot or finding another for next year.

Seems that the crowds were a bit smaller this year too, despite the weather,
probably a result of the economy more than anything else.  My camera broke
too, so I have no pictures of this year.

Well there's always next year..............

Ian