[DeTomaso] Inspecting a pantera

Daniel Miller classicmusclecars at att.net
Mon Aug 18 13:43:47 EDT 2008

There are actually about 5 others out there across the country that I know of personally that are both or have been both.  But you are right, there are not that many.  That is why I mentioned that its important to ask their back ground in the Pantera, or for any specific vehicle you want appraised for that matter.  Have a great week all.  Dan.