[DeTomaso] Inspecting a pantera

Daniel Miller classicmusclecars at att.net
Mon Aug 18 13:01:29 EDT 2008

Mike,    I have to mention here that as both a Pantera owner and also a certified auto appraiser with two national groups that your comments are a little off mark.  An appraiser that also knows the Pantera is also a good resource.  But that said, most appraisers do not know the Pantera well.  So if you go that route, be sure to find one that knows the Pantera.

If the car you were looking for was in San Diego area my group could check it out for you.  We do pre-purchase inspections all the time.

Have a great day all.   Dan Miller in San Diego.