[DeTomaso]   2009 Fun Rally Location

Fastgrandma at aol.com Fastgrandma at aol.com
Sun Aug 17 13:58:48 EDT 2008

All very good points on the location, Roland.   Even though Reno is in our
backyard - or maybe because it is - I feel Vegas is the best location.   To have
it moved to Reno would not be the vacation it always is and I know that there
will be many people that we normally see every year that will not go to Reno.
  We have a few members who have respiratory problems and our high altitude
is very difficult for them.

Vegas definitely has more attractions of wide variety of members and also
gives the ladies things to do while the guys are busy with car things.   Very few
things in Reno (like shopping) unless one has transportation and even then
the selection is very narrow.   I'm not a shopper and even I know that!   There
are just not a lot of things one can get to without a car.

If it should get moved to Reno and you change your mind, you will be most
welcome to come visit us and we'll give you REAL beer!   :)

Judy
VP