[DeTomaso] Pantera being given away in California

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 17 13:09:06 EDT 2008

OK, Mike I edited the text to be more clear.  I referred to it as a RBT ZF
with an M1 case (which it is), but I've re-worded it.

Along with the .642 5th, it has a 3.77 final (RnP) so I'd expect 5th to be
low RPM high speed cruising.

AND BTW:  The History section starts with the newest (usually) to oldest (at
the bottom), not the other way

around, so it is not "wrong" just different that you expected.

I do this because "new" goes towards the top, to go along with the initial
photo, which usually is "new".

When I receive photos from a new owner, they go at the top.

I don't think I received any photos from Jim.  Anything new, I took.  The
car really deserves a "fresh" set anyway.

I suspect this car will sell before he sends photos for the for sale
advertisement.

Chuck

P.S.  This car does NOT have a BMW M-1 gearbox.  It has a brand new RBT ZF
with the heavy-duty M-1-style case, and note that it has the super-tall .642
overdrive 5th gear.