[DeTomaso] Pantera being given away in California

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 16 20:04:43 EDT 2008

I thought I posted the URL the other day, but maybe that went to only one
person.

The Registry has old photos (a couple of years ago) so it does not show
the recent work, of which I hear there has been quite a bit.

http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/RegistryImages/RTHPNNR05774/RTHPNNR0
5774.asp

Chuck