[DeTomaso] Headlamp question.

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Sat Aug 16 18:41:18 EDT 2008

I don't know what the 4 way switch is but the ground(s) for the turn signals, brake lights and parking lights does not go through any switch. Neither does power to the brake lights or parking lights. If the 4 way switch is the hazard switch it only affects the turn signals contrary to what is sometimes said on this list.

The low beams should not be on with the high beams. That works in a 4 headlight/single filament setup but in a 2 headlight/double filament setup the bulbs are not designed to handle the heat generated by both filaments at the same time.

Tomas