[DeTomaso] 100-mile Pantera sells for $80K

P. Rimov rimov at charter.net
Sat Aug 16 18:06:12 EDT 2008

UNBELIEVABLE ! If it were a Shelby, Mopar or even one of those plastic cars
that guys with gold chains and numerous rings like from the 60s with only
100 documented miles, it would have sold for 250K to 600K. Nothing specific
against those cars but please from a performance and styling stand point the
Pantera were and are by far head and shoulders above the aforementioned cars
of yester year.

What ever and that's all I have to say about that.

Paul Gump