[DeTomaso] Tire Measurements

Chris Difani cdifani at pacbell.net
Sat Aug 16 17:55:29 EDT 2008

Will:

On my 335/35-18's, the wheel width is 12.5 in. This is on an 18 in wheel. My fronts are 17 in. wheels, with a wheel width of 9.5 in. These are Codington Campy clones via Marino, at Pantera East.

Here's some pictures (which have been stripped from the list copy):

(deleted pictures)

The 17's in front, and the rear 18's, fit perfectly, like the fenders were designed specifically for them. My fenders have been "rolled", and that's what it takes for these tires. The tires are Michelin Pilot Sports. The whole package, tires from Tire Rack, and wheels from Marino, was $4800, which was back in 2003.

Hope this helps.

Chris

Chris Difani
'73 L #5829 "LITNNG"