[DeTomaso] Headlamp question.

Chris Difani cdifani at pacbell.net
Sat Aug 16 17:50:04 EDT 2008

Hmmm. as to your second issue, the 4 ways. The term "trouble" doesn't begin
to describe your situation. Especially if you have, or are incorporating
any, of the original wiring system into your "Painless" (hah!) system. The 4
way switch provides power to the brake lights, to the turn signal lights,
and of course, to the emergency 4 way blinker lights. The turn signal switch
routes power thru it too. And in the Pantera, the ground for the turn signal
lights, and the brake lights, also route back thru the 4 way switch.

I don't even want to think about what you've got going on there.... Just
thinking about thinking about it, makes my head hurt.

Chris

Chris Difani
'73 L #5829 "LITNNG"
The Electric Pantera